TBJ110: Listener's Choice - How to Start a Brass Group, Part 2
In this Listener's Choice episode, Andrew & Lance follow up with more information on starting a brass group.
- Killer squirrels
- Rehearsal techniques
- How will you present the art?
- Being producers of music vs. consumers of music
- Lindberg (not that one)
- Collaborations with other artists like the T'Ang Quartet, Imani Winds, Enso Quartet, etc.
- How do you find gigs?
- Working with management
- How to spend $20,000
- Do the legwork
Want to help the show? Here are some ways:
- Help others find the show by leaving a rating and review on iTunes.
- Show us some love on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Help us pay the bills (and get regular bonus episodes!) by becoming a Patreon patron.
- Show some love to our sponsors: The brass program at The Mary Pappert School of Music at Duquesne University and Parker Mouthpieces (including the Andrew Hitz and Lance LaDuke models.)
- Tell your friends!
Expertly produced by Will Houchin with love, care, and enthusiasm.